We provide the legal consultancy for court marriage where we provide the best and excellent suggestion to couples for the marriage. We also have the best and qualified advocates who arrange the whole marriage procedure with the legal record and assist them in whole processes. Our firms also manage to give marriage registration certificates at the earliest.
Matrimonial law chambers provide a way for people to register their marriage. A marriage, which becomes already at the same time solemn, can be registered below the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 or the Special Marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu marriage acts are valid for the couples are Hindus, Jains, Buddhists Sikhs or they follow these religions. Any other means If the couples or husband or married woman or each don't seem to be Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, or Sikhs the wedding is going to be registered through the Special wedding Acts, 1954. Further, marriage may be solemnized between any persons (regularly when they are of various religions or nations) beneath the provisions of the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
• Marriage under the special act 1954.
• Document proof of the date of birth of each the parties (i.e. credential, matric certificate, or Passport.)
• Documentary proof relating to board Old Delhi or the other places of 1 of the events for bigger than thirty days (ration card or report from the concerned SHO, Police Station).
• A separate instrument from the married person and groom-to-be giving:
• Date of birth.
• Current marital status.
• Affirmation that the parties aren't related to one another within the degree of prohibited entreaty outlined at intervals the Special wedding Act (See at quit to understand the which means of prohibited relationship).
• Citizenship of either wife or husband.
• Parties decided to merge or marry with each other.
• Passport Size photos of both parties which is correctly verified by the Gazetted officers.
• Copy of divorce decree/order just in case of a grass widow and death certificates of a partner in case of widow/widower.
• In case of an overseas and national, a no-objection certificate from the concerned Embassy concerning his / her gift status.
• Certain countries emphasize evidence of civil marriage and marriage strength certificate of Indian fiance before allowing the visa to a foreign national to visit/ stay in India for marriage.